Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'll Hide my Behavior with Wine as my Savior



Hi All!

Yesterday i blogged some stuff from the Oh My Gacha event which has a lot of Halloween items.
But it's not the only Gacha event that is going on at the moment!
Yesterday, The Fantasy Gacha Fair opened it's doors as well!

Today i decided to go take a look.
I have to say that the event looks really nice! a lot of work has been put into it.
I do have to say that i found it quite annoying to walk around there.
The lag was terrible, and other people were all dressed up in major costumes, scripted weapons on their back and particles were flying around, and then even dare to complain about the lag! hmpf..

Anyway, I went straight to the Junbug machine because i wanted their dress!
I tried to get the Black gown. but i didn't.
I got the very Rare parasol that i'm wearing in the picture. which is amazing!
I got the Sea Blue dress which is a rare item as well.
And i got LOTS and LOTS of collars, in all kind of different colors.
So if any of you needs a color in a particular color... hit me up with a IM inworld.



The hair that i'm wearing is (just like yesterday's post) a new one from Truth!
This time i'm showing Vida!



STYLING:

BODY:
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Vida
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lucy - America - 12
Eyes: "tSg" Sleepy Hazel

CLOTHING:
Dress:  *{Junbug}* The Queen's Gown Sea Blue (RARE) (@ FGF)
Collar:  *{Junbug}* The Queen's Ruff Collar Sea Blue (@ FGF)

ACCESSORIES:
Parasol:  *{Junbug}* The Queen's Parasol (ULRTA RARE) (@ FGF)
Piercing:  .:ellabella:.  Kerli V2

COSMETICS:
Eyeliner:  -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no no.02

Location:
PangLoss


No comments:

Post a Comment