Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kiss me All Before you Go



Hi Everyone!

I actually wanted to do this post yesterday, But photoshop was giving me hell and would not let me save my pictures at all... so i wasted all day to figure it out.
BUT it seems to be fixed so i finally could use it to edit the pictures that i took.

Anyway, I wanted a classy but sexy look and keep the autumn theme in it as well.
So i went to Cold.Logic to see if there was anything new since i haven't been there in a wile.
I found this dress that i fell in love with. i think it's absolutely beautiful!
There are 4 different colors available, and i picked the Citrus color since i don't own that much green(ish) clothing.

The Skin that i'm wearing is Neva by Glam Affair which is now available at
The Boutique.
I told myself not to get it because i already got the Lucy fatpack from Glam affair a few days before.
But this skin looks so cute that i could not resist. damn! :D
The skin is available in 6 different make-ups and only comes in the America skin tone.

My Hair is the Precious Hairstyle from Exile.
Which i've seen on several pictures before and i really really liked it!

I took these pictures at The Trace which is a awesome looking sim to take pictures at if you are looking for a Autumn environment!
There are great spots to explore, hang out to take your pictures.
 The Link is in my styling list.




STYLING:

BODY:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 02 (@ The Boutique)
Hair:  Exile::Precious Light Reds

CLOTHING:
Dress:   coldLogic dress - daines.citrus
Shoes:  REDGRAVE! Shoes HELENA - 12colors

ACCESSORIES:
Roses:  Glam Affair - My Cute Roses Orange
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Disco Lover Sparkly Cross

LOCATION:
The Trace / The Celestial Realm


No comments:

Post a Comment