Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer at The Arcade!



Hi Alll!
A brand new round of The Arcade started this weekend.
This event always gets me bankrupt! lol
There are soooo many cute things for sale again! so i picked a few of my favorites to show you all in this post.
Clawtooth, Glam Affair, Dead Apples, Paper.Doll, Katatonik, MiaMai, Sway's
& Half Deer.

Phew..

My Favorite thing of all must be the new Clawtooth hair.
I really really really wanted the hair in this color, which was a Rare one. But i got it after a few tries! :D

The floaties by MiaMai are super adorable as well!
you can get them in all kind of different styles, animals and colors.
I really wanted one of the Unicorns but i didn't get those :( ohh well..



And i wanna give one of my Sponsors some extra attention of course <3
Dead Apples has super amazing eyes in their Gatcha machine.
25L per try, and 25 versions available!
I took a a pic with just a few variations that you can get down here.
Just to give you a impression of how they look.
You can find the full color chart on >>THIS<< FLickr Picture.



STYLING:

@ ARCADE:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lulu 01
Hair:  Clawtooth: That Pretty Lady - PinkandPretty  #15
Eyes:  {Dead Apples} Thunder Eyes
Bikini:  :Paper.Doll: Ruffly Kini: Peach
Swim Duck:  Sway's Swim Ring [Quack] orange (wear me)
Necklace:  *katat0nik* (Cake2) Wonderland Pendant
Ears + Horn:  +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn [Taffy]
Purple Floatie:  MIAMAI TCS Floatie - Kitty Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment