Thursday, November 22, 2012

Want U Back


Okay, i have a confession to make.
I'm sooooo addicted to "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd! like... seriously lol.

It has been the only song i played for days now.

And i kinda wanted to bring her style from the video into SL, so i've been looking in all kinds of stores that i like.
And this is what i found, hope u like it :)
Look for the Song and Video on Youtube if you have no idea what i'm talking about :p


Boy, you can say anything you want, I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya
I want you back, I want you back, wa-want you, want you back
I broke it up thinking you’d be cryin’, now I feel like shh looking at you flyin’
I want you back, I want you back, wa-want you, want you back


Styling:
Skin: Glam Affair - Roza Basic - America
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Lashes: [[Mozz]] Cosmetics - Eyelashes Version 2
Blazer:  (TokiD) floral blazer (coral)
Bra: Maitreya BraTop - Midnight
Shorts: Maitreya High-Waist Pants - Black
Shoes: %.:EC:. Box Ysaline Heels [Kit2]
Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Mesh Star Earring (Free group gift, look in past notices)
Necklaces: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Colour Mixing Necklaces
Nails + Rings: -UtopiaH-  Pink Leopard Skull Hand Set
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Highroller Tattoo
BraceletsIzzie's - 80's Rainbow Bangles
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment