Saturday, November 17, 2012

Playing With Lights


Hey everyone! I've been playing with the second life windlight settings today.
Normally i used the SL shadows in my pictures as you can see on some of the previous posts.
I noticed how it makes my face all perky looking and not quite flattering for the skin.
Also some weird black lines in photoshop turned up which i found very disturbing and annoying to edit.
So i used the "StrawberrySigh.com -Close up" windlight setting and just played around with the sky and cloud colors.
I must say that i'm really happy with the results ^_^


Styling:
Skin: Glam Affair - Roza - Brr & Etci 03
Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Wild Fusion
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Sapphire
Coat: {mon tissu} Bristol Trench - Black
Pants: Sn@tch Velvet Capris (Black-P)
Shoes:  *MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Black Collection-
Necklace: MG - Necklace - All Seeing Eye







No comments:

Post a Comment